This is a review for the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Quick Sand. This was a gift from Eki.
What it does: (from sallyhansen.com) One stroke, one coat, done.
This product claims that it can be applied with just one stroke, and will dry in 60 seconds. It also claims that it can be worn with only 1 coat.
Price: Will vary, depending on where you buy it. Most online stores have it at around $4.50
- The color is a warm beige with a very tiny hint of sparkle. This color is very flattering on my skin and very appropriate for work.
- This product dries very fast, although it took longer than 60 seconds.
- The brush is very wide, flat and short, so that it can be applied in only one stroke. It took more than 1 stroke to cover my entire nail, but I felt that this brush is very easy to use.
- I still needed 2 coats of application
- Depending on how I applied it, it could get streaky. This nail polish takes some getting used to.
- This nail polish chipped on me on Day 3 (but be aware that most nail polishes last only 2-3 days on me, so this does not mean that this particular nail polish chips easily)
Would I repurchase? Yes! I’m very uncoordinated with nail polish, but this was very easy to apply. I would repurchase this color, and I’m also interested in trying other colors!
What is your favorite nail polish brand? Hope this review helped!