This is a review for the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner. I have this in the color Blackest Black.
Revlon ColorStay has 2 other eyeliners, and their names are a little confusing.
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner = the pencil eyeliner
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen = the liquid eyeliner that looks like a sharpie
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner = the liquid eyeliner that has a brush
What it does:
Elegant, sexy and sophisticated, Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision. Dries quickly and lasts all day.
Price: will vary on where you buy it. I spent about $7.
Let’s check how this product lasts!
- When I use it on my eyes, it lasts fairly well
- The applicator is like a felt tip pen and is easy to use. I can make the line as thin or as thick as I want
- Does not always apply evenly
- In the test that I did above, you can see that it wears off
Would I repurchase? I have, but there are so many good products in the drugstore now that I want to try other products first!
What is your favorite liquid liner from the drugstore? Please let me know because I’m interested in trying them out!