This is a review of the Clinique Happy Body Smoother. I bought this in Bicester Village during my trip to London.
What it does:
Lightweight lotion instantly hydrates, leaves skin feeling smooth, silky. Lightly scents skin with the fresh, vibrant notes of Clinique Happy-a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Wear it and be happy all over.
Price: $28.50 for 6.7oz.
- Smells very similar to Clinique Happy perfume
- Like all body lotions, putting this lotion on before applying Happy perfume will make the scent last longer.
- Soaks in quickly without leaving the skin feeling oily or greasy
- Is hydrating enough even in the winter (for me)
- I liked the thickness of this lotion
- If you don’t like Clinique Happy, you probably won’t like this lotion
- I have no idea what a “body smoother” is. There are no exfoliating bits in this lotion, and it feels exactly like a body lotion. Clinique has a separate “Happy body cream”, so I’m not clear what this product is supposed to do.
- Expensive for a body lotion. However, other body lotions for high end perfumes are also around $25-30.
Would I repurchase: No. I liked that I got to try it, and I would buy it if it were part of a set. Since I usually shower in the evenings, I don’t need a body lotion to smell like a perfume.
Do you wear the same body lotion as your perfume?
Hope you enjoyed this review!