Even with all the great posts on the holiday collections, and all the hype about when the Sephora Friends & Family sale will be, it was difficult to find blog posts that were truly inspiring. I guess the holiday collections don’t interest me too much this year, probably because I’m in retail starvation mode (as in, I haven’t bought anything since last December).
- A beauty blogger’s media kit, via Beautyholics Anonymous. Thank you for mentioning to be careful who you give this kind of info to – your address and other personal information may be there!
- How do you remove makeup stains from clothes? via Temptalia. I stopped wearing white clothing when I was 10, hahaha.
- How to go to sleep at bedtime every day, via Ask Metafilter. I’ve been suffering from insomnia a lot recently. It takes me at least 2 hours to fall asleep!
- A review of DUO Boots and their fabulous customer service, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I am much more likely to purchase from an online store with great customer service!
- Super moist chocolate cupcakes without eggs or butter, via Simply Recipes. Baking soda? Vinegar? Really?