- 3 lessons learned from getting bangs, via the Makeup and Beauty Blog. I grew up with bangs but I last got them 3-4 years ago… I grew them out ASAP because I couldn’t deal with the hassle!
- What to wear to an interview, via Phyrra. Fantastic tips! I always err on the conservative side.
- How to shop at Big Lots, via Jeweled Thumb. These tips work great at any store!
- How to make sourdough bread, via Pinch My Salt. This post includes her daily observations about starting a sourdough starter. If you were a Little House fan when you were young, you’ll love it!
- Soybean Sprout Bibimbap, via Maangchi. If you like Korean food, subscribe to her youtube channel! I love this recipe – TONS of soybean sprouts and very little rice/meat. Sounds pretty healthy!
Please like & share: