Can you believe it has been 10 years since 9/11? I grew up in New York, and I still consider it my home. I remember watching TV at home, and seeing the news flash about the planes hitting the WTC. So many, many things changed that day.
Back to my Weekly Reads!
- Why I changed my cleaning system to Dior, via Polarbelle. I like my drugstore cleansing products, but this made me rethink this strategy!
- 8 reasons why you still can’t apply false eyelashes, via Lipglossiping. I used to own the little tool that is suggested, but I found that tweezers are easier. Pixiwoo has a great tutorial on how to apply falsies as well!!
- Customer service is king, via Temptalia. This is why I don’t buy from online sellers who don’t have good feedback.
- How a hurricane can help your wardrobe, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Of course, we can only make jokes like that since the damage was minimal.
- A recipe for Iskiate, via Macheesmo. Basil seeds are very popular in drinks here!