Although I don’t get a lot of comments to my Weekly Reads, I see that a lot of people are clicking on the links. I’m so happy to know that my links interest you!
- Lessons from a 2 year old, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I’ve mentioned several times that Nap Time should be included in work.
- Cherry Sherbet, via The Pioneer Woman. As much as I love chocolate ice cream, my true love will always be fruit sherbets, preferably tart ones.
- If you’re looking to buy Skinfood online, Mona has suggested this seller.
- Homemade salsa, via Simply Recipes. This looks absolutely AMAZING.
- A calzone filling I MUST try out via Macheesmo. I love any food which is “filling wrapped in dough and then cooked”.
- Cheesy Tater Tots, via Thursday Night Smackdown. Homemade tater tots? Yes, please!
Oh dear, it’s very food-oriented! Hope your week is going well!