I hit a makeup milestone this week: I ran out of UDPP and needed to hack the tube open! It was tough work. Someone mentioned using a meat cleaver – unfortunately, I’m probably the only person in Asia who doesn’t own one! I did finally get it open, and I was shocked at how much there was left!
On to the weekly reads!
- 5 Summer Staples, via Makeup and Beauty Blog. I have a summer staples post too, and I love reading other people’s!
- See how long this top coat lasted, via Nouveau Cheap. I would LOVE to try this top coat, since my nail polish lasts an average of 1.5 days…
- An appalling account of customer service, via Maddy Loves. A major thumbs down.
- How to touch up your makeup, via Beautiful With Brains.
- What I packed for Bonnaroo, via Wardrobe Oxygen. This is a great read for people spending lots of time outdoors, even if they aren’t going to a music festival.
- My Story as a Born Again Foodie, via Summer Tomato. This is a story about someone who went from not eating any vegetables to loving them.
I hope your week is going well!