This is a review of the Skinfood Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream. I have the color #2 Natural Skin. I purchased this when I went to Korea.
What it does: This triple-function BB cream provides UV protection and deep moisturization to skin with aloe and mushroom extracts, while arbutin and adenosine make skin clear and resilient.
(from Skinfood’s website)
Price: 12,900 Won (about $12 US) in Korea. Prices will vary online.
- this was a great color match for my skin
- sheer to medium coverage
- dewy finish, good for drier skins
- contains SPF. However SPF20 PA+ is not enough for daily use. Be sure to wear a sunscreen underneath!
- I still needed concealer for my undereye circles
- This product took a long time to set. I would put on this BB cream, then do my entire eye makeup including mascara and eyebrows, before doing any powder or blush.
- I still needed powder to set this product.
Would I repurchase? No. This was not matte enough for my oily-combination skin. I would recommend this for people with drier skin.
Skinfood has recently come out with several BB creams, but the Mushroom BB cream is one of the originals. This is a great product to pick up if you can get it at a reasonable price. I’ve seen this online for $30, but I wouldn’t spend that much on it!
Hope you enjoyed this review!