I tweeted that I badly sprained my ankle this weekend while running. I’ve stopped running for a while, at least until the swelling goes down. I can’t even walk right now!
On to my weekly reads!
- Summer Makeup that stays put, via Lipstick and Luxury.
- The top reason why you get pimples, via Beauty Fool
- How to become more minimalist, via Ask Metafilter, unless you are a Beauty Blogger with 1398759346 products in your collection
- How to have less stuff if you are a beauty blogger, via Skin Scrubs
- A great alternative to mayo-based potato salads, via Macheesmo, because I loved grilled veggies and dislike mayo.
- Great easy meals to prepare for a date, via Ask Metafilter
- Reverse Graph Paper Notebook, via Ask Metafilter. The engineer in me squealed. Normal graph paper is difficult to copy. I used dotted graph paper (dots only in the corners of the squares) when I was in university.
Hope your week is going well!
Please like & share: