A week or so ago, a friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook (reposted with her permission).
In Japanese, the outer layer of the skin is called kakushitsu (角質). 角 can also mean horn, so um, yeah…
- How to clean the inside of your car, via Ask Metafilter. I broke down and got mine cleaned at the car wash.
- Gift ideas for Fiction Writers, via Ask Metafilter. I really liked the idea of gifting a set of ISBNs
- How to clean suede and sweat, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I don’t wear white, pastels, or gray for this exact reason (=I’m too lazy to clean sweat stains). Many Japanese girls wear sweat absorbing pads, although that’s also kind of embarrassing!
- How to be a stylish tourist, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I bring a hoodie or a jacket, even in the middle of the summer. A/C can be strong!
- 5 things to do differently in your 30s, via Beauty Swatch. Yes, I’m almost there!
What are your favorite blog posts this week?