Weekly Reads #9: April 6, 2011

I’ve been thinking of how to make my blog more interactive… Should I do a weekly poll, like Pink Sith’s Thursday Poll?  Should I do it on my Facebook page?  Let me know your thoughts.

On to my Weekly Reads!

I hope your week is going well!

Please like & share:

10 Thoughts on “Weekly Reads #9: April 6, 2011

1. Thanks for the link love! :)

I love having things different on the Facebook page so people who take the time to “Like” you get special insight/deals that blog readers do not. Twitter, FB, Blog, the three faces of Blogger! :)

2. cosmeddicted on April 6, 2011 at 06:19 said:

Thanks for the comment!

I guess I’m not sure what to put on my FB page. You have lots of great deals. Maybe I’ll do something that is more interactive, like put the weekly poll there? I’m not sure!

3. sarah on April 7, 2011 at 07:47 said:

I think the facebook portion would be a good idea (: specifically for the reason that allie said (which i think is awesome that you look up to her so much and she returns your comments!).

4. Opalstevensblog on April 7, 2011 at 10:53 said:

Hey, I’m so glad I found your blog :)! Hope you can check out my beauty blog sometime!

5. I squealed when I read about the LE brush too!

I actually don’t like FB much at all but I do check it out now and again. If you will be doing something more interactive there, I’ll be sure to participate.

6. a poll should be really fun. i dont check FB that much though.

7. cosmeddicted on April 10, 2011 at 11:35 said:

Yeah, I’m soooo honored that she comments on my blog! I feel the same way about Mona as well – I was fangirling her for a long time! I can’t believe I’ve met her twice!!!!

8. cosmeddicted on April 10, 2011 at 11:35 said:

Thanks for commenting!

9. cosmeddicted on April 10, 2011 at 11:35 said:

I’m not sure what to do on my FB page! I guess I’m not that into it as well. I enjoy twitter more!

10. cosmeddicted on April 10, 2011 at 11:35 said: