How is the weather where you are? It has suddenly gotten really warm in the past two weeks, going from 12C (54F) to 27C (80F). Evenings are still chilly, though!
- Why I blog, via Wardrobe Oxygen.
- Cosmetics during WWII, via Beautiful With Brains.
- Skincare: What to splurge and what to save, via Musical Fan Loves Minerals. I believe this really depends on your preferences. Should I do a similar post?
- What to expect at your first waxing, via Ask Metafilter. Waxing isn’t very popular in Japan, and I only know of a few places that do it. I always want to get a wax when I’m in the US, but haven’t been able to do it yet!
- SPF 130 Sunscreen, via Of Faces and Fingers. Yes, SPF 100+ is pretty common in Asia!
- Say this instead of that, via Beauty and the Bullshit.
What the F???That’s interesting.
- What are some typical spring time drinks? via Ask Metafilter
Hope your week is going well!