It’s time for another Weekly Reads!
- A review of Barry M Dazzle Dusts, via Beautiful with Brains. I love Barry M Dazzle Dusts, and I’ve also reviewed them before (also here).
- Bringing the runway trend of colorful inner eyeshadow to everyday wear, via BSB. This is one trend I could see myself doing!
- Why it’s important to test foundation in a variety of lights, via Phyrra. I hate that my new apartment has bad lighting…
- Remember the book Flowers for Algernon? Why our weight loss journey is like Charlie, and why it isn’t, via Escape From Obesity. I found this blog post on the day of my last weigh in, and it was really a lifesaver.
- The simplest pasta is the best, via Simply Recipes. OH WOW.
- Amazingly delicious-looking Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork, via Pioneer Woman. I wish we had chipotle peppers here!
- I don’t think noodle salads are Vietnamese, but this looks tasty via Macheesmo