I think I posted 10 tweets last weekend on how good my rice was. My luggage from Japan FINALLY arrived, and I got out my Zojirushi brand rice cooker. It cooks rice so much better than the rice cooker that came furnished my new apartment. Unlike most Japanese people, I’m not picky with my rice, but I finally realized the difference between good and bad rice! My rice cooker is not an expensive one – it just goes to show you how much technology Zojirushi spends on making rice taste good! Having good food is important to me, and it really changes how I feel every day.
On a semi-related note, in my last Weekly Reads, I linked almost entirely to food blogs. I obviously forgot that I’m a beauty blogger…
- How to break a diet soda addiction, via Summer Tomato. I used to drink a lot of coke, but now it gives me a headache.
- Starting your wardrobe from scratch, via Wardrobe Oxygen. My new apartment has half the closet space of my old one, and I’ve realized I should really reduce the amount of clothes I have!
- Cosmetics in the Edwardian Era, via Beautiful with Brains. I can’t imagine not washing my hair… but I heard it was normal until the 1970s!
- The new Limited Edition Sonia Kashuk Flat Top brush, via Makeup and Beauty Blog. I love the one I have so much but I wish I could have this LE one!
- Makeup storage ideas via The Beauty Look Book. Am I the only one that loves to see how other people store their makeup?
- The truth about makeup pencils, via Beauty and the Bullshit. If you haven’t checked out this blog, TAKE A LOOK. It’s hilarious and really informative!
- And finally, Before and After, via ABC News in Australia. Please take a look.
How has your week been going? I just realized that I don’t have any reviews lined up! I should go through my stash to see what else I need to review – thank goodness it finally arrived!