Weekly Reads #5: Mar 4, 2011

This week has been hectic as hell… I was traveling back from my business trip on Saturday and Sunday, and then I had a full week of work. To top it off, my work schedule was PACKED for the entire week, and I got barely 5 hours of sleep a day.  No wonder I am exhausted!
I still count myself lucky – my coworker, who has had the same schedule as me for the past 2 weeks, is in the hospital after collapsing out of exhaustion!

Hope your week is a little less stressful than mine!

Please like & share:

14 Thoughts on “Weekly Reads #5: Mar 4, 2011

1. sarah on March 4, 2011 at 06:37 said:

dude, i’m hooked on wardrobe oxygen as well, haha! i especially love that post about stream lining the amount of clothes you have – pieces that look good and will last, versus ones that take obnoxious amounts of effort to make look good. AND getting rid of your old junk clothes!

2. Oh, dear. Hope you coworker is alright and I hope that next week will be more relaxed!!

3. Thanks for the shout out! Hahaha be quiet I’m sure your wallet is just fine! You should do the post as well!

4. Kat on March 4, 2011 at 10:56 said:

Ooohh, some interesting posts listed here. I’ll need to go and check them out. I’m especially interested in the bottom lash mascara one too–even though I bought the Clinique mascara already.

Thanks for sharing these K!

5. jeweledthumb on March 4, 2011 at 20:36 said:

You’re awesome! Thanks for the link love. =)

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

6. Thanks for the linklove!

7. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:54 said:

Thank you for your wonderful posts. I found your blog only recently, but I’m hooked!

8. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:54 said:

Hope you have a great weekend as well!

9. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:55 said:

How is the formula of the Clinique mascara? I only hear about the brush.

10. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:55 said:

I think it would be an interesting post!

11. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:55 said:

I hope so too! Thank you!

12. cosmeddicted on March 5, 2011 at 20:56 said:

I’m so happy that I could introduce a good blog to you!

13. Kat on March 6, 2011 at 05:01 said:

The mascara itself is okay. I prefer a drier mascara and this one is quite wet so it takes longer to dry than my preference. This makes chances of smudging and the wet lashes touching my lid a lot higher. I don’t find that it clumps though but I have been using the eyelash card concept (I wrote about making my own, what I use and what size I cut it to.) to apply the mascara so I think it helps with minimizing clumping.

14. cosmeddicted on March 6, 2011 at 20:30 said:

I’ve used eyelash cards before. They work pretty well! Thanks for telling me that the mascara is wet – that’s one of the things that is really hard for me to manage!