This week has been hectic as hell… I was traveling back from my business trip on Saturday and Sunday, and then I had a full week of work. To top it off, my work schedule was PACKED for the entire week, and I got barely 5 hours of sleep a day. No wonder I am exhausted!
I still count myself lucky – my coworker, who has had the same schedule as me for the past 2 weeks, is in the hospital after collapsing out of exhaustion!
- Vegetables and clothes, via Wardrobe Oxygen, an analogy that really works for me now that I’m really trying to lose weight!
- How to make your own Clinique Bottom Lash via Jeweled Thumb. I am so excited to try this out, especially since this mascara isn’t available yet in Asia!
- How to be healthy while eating out, via Beauty Fool. I need this!
- How to wear comfortable clothes on the weekend while still looking presentable, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Yes, I know, I love this blog!
- Grilled cheese is really just pan fried, so Macheesmo has made grilled grilled cheese
- What does your wallet say about you, via Orange2La. I would love to do a similar post, but my wallet is too ugly and cheap…
Hope your week is a little less stressful than mine!