Thank You! Love from Sarah

When I was in Japan last month, Sarah sent me the earrings that I had asked her to make for me.  I ordered them a while ago, but due to my move, she wasn’t able to send them for a while.  I am so glad that she could send them to my hotel in Japan!

Gold wire-wrapped crystal baroques

I swooned when I saw these in person.  They go with everything I wear!  Thank you so much, Sarah!!!

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder
I got this from Sarah’s blog sale.  I love using this powder, and I’ve written a review of it previously.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
This really makes a huge difference!  Unfortunately, it costs about $25 in Japan.

Sarah is a sneaky girl… As usual, her package contained A LOT of extras!!!!!!

A cute pair of white and gold earrings
These are also extremely versatile!  I love them!!

Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon palette in Lust and Vanity
I’m itching to try these after MONTHS of reading about them on beauty blogs!!

L’Oreal De-Crease and NYC Lip Slider

Candy!!!

Thank you again, Sarah!!!

14 Thoughts on “Thank You! Love from Sarah

1. The jewelry is really pretty!

Hmmm…I didn’t know that there is a Seche Vite Dry Fast. I have the regular and think that it dries quite quickly as well.

2. I cannot believe how pricey nail polishes are in Japan! Wow, if you ever want anything, just give a holler ;)
    I have Seche Vite and wow, I’m impressed with how fast it dries! Usually, I can still leave fingerprints after an hour of painting!

The earrings are gorgeous!! My favourite one is the gold and white one.

3. thesungirlsays on March 29, 2011 at 08:33 said:

Those earring are beautiful! I am glad you could finally get them.

4. Askmewhats on March 29, 2011 at 14:59 said:

Nice, I am craving for sweets when I saw your last photo :)

5. cosmeddicted on March 29, 2011 at 20:33 said:

Seche Vite Dry Fast is the “full” name of Seche Vite! I really enjoy it!

6. cosmeddicted on March 29, 2011 at 20:33 said:

Thank you! Everything is pricey in Japan – especially imported things!

7. cosmeddicted on March 29, 2011 at 20:33 said:

Thank you! Sarah did a great job of coordinating!

8. cosmeddicted on March 29, 2011 at 20:33 said:

Thanks!

9. I wonder, which one is better, Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder ir skinfood bucket loose powder>.< I’m torn ~

10. love all the stuff specially the skin food peach powder im your new follower do check out my blog and follow if you like :)

11. cosmeddicted on April 3, 2011 at 17:13 said:

Do you mean Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder? I have that too, but I haven’t used it! Do you want a review?

12. cosmeddicted on April 3, 2011 at 17:13 said:

Thanks for commenting!

13. sarah on April 7, 2011 at 07:51 said:

i felt SO bad after i realized you were trying to lose weight and sending you those candies.. but at least they’re bite sized and a good reward :) i’m glad you liked everything! i wished that i could send you more, haha. LET ME KNOW when you’re traveling again! aka in a more secure-mail country haha

14. cosmeddicted on April 8, 2011 at 06:22 said:

Hahaha, I love those bite sized candy bars! I cannot eat an entire candy bar – too big, too sweet!

I miss getting regular mail!