Weekly Reads: Feb 6, 2011

I always love reading lists of posts that other bloggers enjoyed. There are some posts which have the exact same list – I get about 6 of those every Sunday night.  I really love the people who make their own lists every week.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to do this every week, but here it goes!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Please like & share:

14 Thoughts on “Weekly Reads: Feb 6, 2011

1. *Kat* on February 7, 2011 at 04:04 said:

Good luck on continuing to do this type of posts. I find it interesting and will probably go and check out some of the posts you found interesting.

2. I don’t have time to read through posts nowadays so, I think this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing:)

3. wow! thanks for sharing! :)

4. What is this…I am looking for Lush reviews, jk! hehehe That’s really thoughtful to do a list like that! =)

5. cosmeddicted on February 7, 2011 at 16:40 said:

Thanks! I am enjoying marking posts in my reader to put on this list.

6. cosmeddicted on February 7, 2011 at 16:40 said:

Yay! Glad you liked them!

7. cosmeddicted on February 7, 2011 at 16:40 said:

You’re welcome!

8. cosmeddicted on February 7, 2011 at 16:41 said:

This is what happens when I don’t live near a lush store anymore!

9. bangbangsheshoots on February 8, 2011 at 13:23 said:

K, seriously you don’t even need to consider double eye lid surgery!!

10. cosmeddicted on February 8, 2011 at 14:04 said:

Haha, I was wearing Mezaik when we met up!

11. These are excellent pieces. The second read is pretty much relevant to my recent post on cipyright infringement cases. I hope you’re not a victim of that…

12. thesungirlsays on February 8, 2011 at 18:39 said:

I really liked this post, thanks for sharing your weekly reads! :) I agree with Nicola, you don’t need eyelid surgery!

13. cosmeddicted on February 8, 2011 at 19:50 said:

Your copyright article is going to be on my weekly reads this week! I don’t know if I’m a victim, but I’ve watermarked my pictures pretty obnoxiously!

14. cosmeddicted on February 8, 2011 at 19:51 said:

Thank you for your sweet message! I just red up on how expensive eyelid surgery is… wow, amazing!