Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Wardrobe Oxygen? I love Allie’s sense of style, I love her advice on fashion staples, and I love how her looks are so timeless. I have also mentioned before how Allie has inspired me to lose weight and get back in shape.
- I use fountain pens in 95% of my writing. You can write with much less pressure using a fountain pen than with a ball point pen, meaning my hands get less tired. I always carry two of them with me with different colored ink (wanna see?). Lamy Safari is a great line of inexpensive fountain pens with great quality. Note to all fountain pen lovers: the nib sizes run large, so go one size down from what you normally use.
- I fill my pens with bottled ink. Yes, I refill my pens regularly. Bottled inks are so much more interesting to me than cartridges. (YES, if you make fountain pens or inks, I would love to review them!!!)
- I don’t dot my “i”s or “j”s
- There are different quirks in English handwriting, depending on where you learned to write. I can usually recognize Japanese people’s handwriting if they learned to write in Japan.
- This also means that it may be much harder to read people’s handwriting if they are from different countries. For example, it is very hard for me to read German people’s English handwriting. It is also difficult for me to read many American people’s cursive.
Here is the meme. Get a piece of paper and write the following things down:
- What’s your name/your blogger name?
- What’s your blog’s name/URL?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
- Favorite quote?
- Your Favorite song?
- Your favorite band/singers?
- Anything else you want to say?
- Tag three to five other people.