This is a review of the NARS Illuminator in Orgasm.
What it does:
A complexion enhancer that makes skin look instantly refreshed, radiant, and glowing.
NARS Orgasm Illuminator lights your skin from within! Deceptively sheer and decidedly luminous, it magically transforms lackluster skin into a remember-me, luscious complexion. Flirt with foundation, go it alone, or go neck-and-neck with your décolleté. The effect is, well, orgasmic.
Price: $29, according to Sephora.com
- Can be used multiple ways. I liked to use it as a highlight.
- A subtle glow that can be added before or after foundation
- Runny and easy to blend
- This does not show up well on my cheeks. I would recommend it to someone who is paler than me (I’m NC25 in MAC).
- This is so liquidy that I felt it rubbed off my foundation
- Not very pigmented when blended, see swatches below
Would I repurchase? No, for $29 I would rather purchase something with either more color or more shimmer.
This was my first NARS product, and I really wanted to like it. However, it did not live up to its price tag. I like it well enough that I will be using it up.
What is your favorite highlight?