Review: Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow 8 Pan in Sunbaked Neutrals
I’ve been working on the Cosmeddicted Facebook page. Please come take a look! I’m planning on adding some discussions soon!
This is a quick review for the Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow 8 Pan in Sunbaked Neutrals. I picked up this palette in Hawaii.
This is not a new product. I picked it up because I wanted a palette with a lot of choices, and was still very compact.
The top 4 colors.
The bottom 4 colors.
For reference, I’m NC25.
Price: will vary. Target.com lists the price as $6.49
– Contains 8 everyday colors
– All the colors pretty much go together
– Has both matte and shimmer colors
– The pigmentation is pretty good, especially the shimmer shades
– Each pot of color is small, about the size of a penny. The entire palette does not take up a lot of space.
(This may be a pro or a con, depending on how you think. I like it because it takes me forever to use up a pan of eyeshadow anyway)
– The matte colors are not as creamy as the shimmer shades. (This tends to be the case with drugstore makeup)
– The shadows are not quite as good quality as some of the other Maybelline products, such as the Expert Wear quads.
– The shadows blend away very easily. I like to wear a sticky base under them.
Would I repurchase?: no, since I never use up eyeshadows. But I would recommend this product to other people!
All in all, I really do like this palette, and I like that it’s small. I wish other drugstore palettes came in this size!