Happy New Year again to everyone! I hope that 2011 will be an exciting and fulfilling year for you.
Here are my Ups & Downs for this month!
Yes, the Japanese magazine Ageha has influenced me. Like some other girls in Japan, I’m using Mezaik to adjust the width of my double eyelid to make it more attractive!
– My Beauty Diary masks (and getting ready to do a massive review of them)
– FINALLY getting an apartment after 2.5 months of living in a hotel!!
– Finding a Japanese restaurant that served Ozoni on New Year’s Day. Ozoni is a type of soup eaten in Japan on New Year’s Day. The contents of the soup, the type of broth, etc vary widely between regions. My New Year wouldn’t be complete without it! (I don’t miss osechi, though)
– a certain travel brush set, that I used on my trip to Hawaii & Hong Kong. A review is coming up.
– not going home for the holidays.
It’s time for A Piece of Me in January 2011.
I like: my iPhone. I keep finding great apps! Which ones do you like?
I don’t like: that I’ve almost run out of foundation. What am I going to use next? Should I buy some more VOV Watershot foundation from Gmarket since I like it so much?
I want you to know: that I’m trying to finish reviewing all of my holiday soaps and shower gels that I got in Hawaii. I’m sorry that they are late!
I’ve planned: to try to settle down, after all the traveling I’ve been doing
What are you planning for January?