It’s June!!! June in Japan is rainy season (called Tsuyu)! Unlike rainy seasons in other parts of the world, it rains for ENTIRE DAYS during Tsuyu! We will have 3-4 days of consecutive rain, and then a sunny day. I prefer rainy seasons where it just rains HARD for a few hours each day!
– Barry M Dazzle Dusts. Now that I’ve pressed them, they are SO easy to use! I love how pigmented they are!
– nail polish! I’m very bad at painting my nails, plus I do too much stuff with my nails. That’s why I have never grown my nails long, and I was never a nail polish wearer. Recently, I’ve been getting into nail polish… I blame the beauty blogger community!!!
– finally “getting” how to use eye primers. Eye primers never really worked for me, until I finally figured out that I was using it wrong! I guess I never learned correctly since Youtube videos typically skip over this part!
– really tough days at the office. ‘Nuff said.
– people problems. Did you know that 80% of people who quit their jobs do so because of people problems (boss, coworkers, etc)?
It’s also the time of the month to join Notes from the Toothfairy in A Piece of Me!
I like: that I was able to write a creative blogpost. Even though many people have compared the Beauty Blender and the Sonia Kashuk sponge, I’m glad I could contribute something new by showing the difference in density! Thank you for your support! (see my post here)
I don’t like: that I have continued to have people problems. It is emotionally draining.
I want you to know: that I really, really appreciate all the love I receive on twitter and through comments on my blog. Thank you so much for letting me know you care!
I’ve planned: nothing much! I’m starting to get the itch to go somewhere!
I want to say to someone special: Thank you for your love and support!