I used to do a favorites post every month, but since I don’t buy a lot of makeup, I decided to do a quick “Up and Down”s post similar to Lollipop26‘s “In and Outs”!
- Planning my NYC visit!!! It’s been too long (=2.5 years) since I was last in NYC
- Planning a meetup with some fabulous bloggers while in NYC!!
- Sweet blogger friends who send me messages when work/friendships are wearing me down
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin (review coming up)
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty (review coming up)
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush (from Mel)
- Finding out that Imaju Fiberwig now has a volumizing mascara (review coming up!)
- Finishing 5 products out of Project 10 Pan!!!
- Being UBER stressed at work
- Getting bored with my dark hair and debating whether to get bright highlights again
- Hearing about some stuff going on at EDM (google it if you’re planning to buy EDM…)
- Going to multiple weddings and feeling lonesome even though I’d rather be single than be in a bad relationship
- Could have been better, but satisfied for the most part
- Key outage was in the stress management area. Obviously I need to go out more!
How was your January?