I used to do a favorites post every month, but since I don’t buy a lot of makeup, I decided to do a quick “Up and Down”s post similar to Lollipop26‘s “In and Outs”!
– Planning my NYC visit!!! It’s been too long (=2.5 years) since I was last in NYC
– Planning a meetup with some fabulous bloggers while in NYC!!
– Sweet blogger friends who send me messages when work/friendships are wearing me down
– Lush Angels on Bare Skin (review coming up)
– Lush Mask of Magnaminty (review coming up)
– Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush (from Mel)
– Finding out that Imaju Fiberwig now has a volumizing mascara (review coming up!)
– Finishing 5 products out of Project 10 Pan!!!
– Being UBER stressed at work
– Getting bored with my dark hair and debating whether to get bright highlights again
– Hearing about some stuff going on at EDM (google it if you’re planning to buy EDM…)
– Going to multiple weddings and feeling lonesome even though I’d rather be single than be in a bad relationship
– Could have been better, but satisfied for the most part
– Key outage was in the stress management area. Obviously I need to go out more!
How was your January?