This is a review for VOV Daily Fresh Mini Pack in Apple AHA Peeling Gel.
What it does:
(Since VOV doesn’t have an English website, I couldn’t find the claim for it. I bought it because it claimed to have AHA and peeling properties)
Price: around 1100 Won each (less than $1) in Korea. VERY AFFORDABLE!
Scent: smells faintly of apple juice
- Leaves my face VERY smooth
- I do not need to physically peel it off of my face
- Because I don’t have to wait for it to dry to work, I can use it in the shower!
- Very cheap in Korea! (I’ve seen these at VERY inflated prices on ebay!!!)
- I can get 2-3 uses out of each piece!
- This stings slightly, which is to be expected of products with AHA. If you have sensitive skin, don’t try it!
- Not readily available in Japan (if you know of anywhere other than gmarket, please let me know!)
This was very different for me in terms of peeling masks. Since I can’t read the label, I guessed that I would spread it on my face, leave it to dry, and then peel it off. When it dried, though, it was too thin to peel off! I thought I had done something wrong and washed it off of my face… but when I did, I realized that my skin was very smooth! The peeling had worked without me having to physically peel it off!! I like this SO much better than other peeling masks because physically peeling stuff off of your skin can HURT!!
The mask itself is a gel-like consistency… which makes sense considering it’s called a peeling gel! I don’t have anywhere I can store the half-opened pouch upright, so I transfer it to another container.
I’m really looking for somewhere I can buy these online. I can find them on Gmarket… I guess that’s where I’ll go! If someone has a seller they recommend, please let me know!