What it does:
Exfoliating yogurt wash off facial pack with kiwi extract. Rich with vitamin and moisture controls oiliness and tightens pores. (from the Skinfood Singapore site)
Price: 4900 Korean Won (about $4 USD) / 100g (I bought this in Korea)
Scent: It really smells like Kiwi Yogurt! The scent is not very strong! I like it a lot!!
- Very cheap IF you buy it in Korea! I’ve seen this on Rakuten for more than 3 times the price!
- smells nice!
- moisturizes the face without leaving an oily film
- the texture is just like yogurt and is very relaxing!!
- i did not feel any “exfoliating”, “pore tightening”, or “oil controlling” effects
- dipping your hands into a pot is not very hygienic (I always depot this into smaller jars that I use up!)
I liked how this felt on my skin, but it really didn’t do much for me. The scent and the texture were very relaxing, and my skin felt soothed afterwards. If I lived in Korea and had easy access to Skinfood, I might pick it up again, but it’s not something I want to jump on a plane to get!
The black “seeds” that you see in the pot were definitely not seeds! They dissolved once I massaged them into my skin!
Hope that helped!