Sarah gave me a VERY generous sample of this in her love pack!
She suggested I try it because Japan is VERY hot and humid in the summer!!!
And yes, it is still VERY MUCH summer in Japan!!!! It will be hot and humid until mid-September at least!!!!
- Very light, doesn’t feel heavy on my face
- coverage is very good, and very buildable!!!
- the finish is matte
- does a very good job in hiding redness
- doesn’t settle into pores
- very easy to blend!
- Not widely available in Japan
(I couldn’t find this on Korea Depart or on Rakuten)I did find this on Korea Depart!
- Smells like my mom’s makeup (this is not a deal breaker for me, but I know people are partial to smells!)
Wow, this was really great! I didn’t really expect anything from it, but I like it a lot!!
I did a quick search for it, and I found that Jamilla and Kathi both have done reviews on it!!
When you’ve got Jamilla and Kathi both recommending this foundation, you know it’s got to be good!!!
I have been trying to find a good brownie recipe!
The recipe is from Smitten Kitchen, one of my ALL TIME favorite foodie blogs!
Deb, the author, lives in NYC. If she can cook in her teeny kitchen (you know what I mean if you’ve ever lived in NYC), I know I can!!!!