I was tagged by Anastacia! Thank you!!!
1. I recently changed my assignment at work. It is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! The only bad part is I now need to wake up more than 2 hrs earlier than I used to.
2. I do not like to open up new beauty products before the old one is used up. Even though I call myself a beauty blogger, I have only 2 lipsticks that are currently opened. Needless to say, I have 293847 more unopened ones.
3. My father likes to send me weekly text messages subtly reminding me that he would like a grandchild soon. I always ask my mother to get a dog for him instead.
4. I strive to find the most volumizing mascara around. When I was in high school, I would put mascara on, then put on a coat of powder (loose face powder, or unused eyeshadows) on it, and then put on another coat of mascara.
The result: SUPER THICK LASHES but super spidery lashes unless you were really good at it. This is before I found out about mascara primer.
7. I hate umbrellas. When I was in high school, I wrote an article in my school newspaper on how much I hate umbrellas.
8. Wearing/Applying nail polish is a skill which is beyond my capability. I watch in awe as all the beauty bloggers show off their incredible nail skills. Strangely, I can’t live without my toenails painted.
9. I recently sorted out my makeup collection. I realized I have some doubles of some drugstore e/s palettes. I also found a lot of stuff that I want to sell. Look for a blog sale soon!
10. I firmly believe that if my job had a nap time everyday, my productivity would improve significantly.
So, what did you think?