I washed my EDM FTK & LHK brush recently and it took nearly a day to dry… I was so tempted to blow dry them!!! hahaha
I am thinking of placing an order to EDM for their Personal Custom Kit Full and I need your help to chose a few more products!
I switched to MMU about two months ago after ordering a sample kit from EDM and it is SO much easier for me!!! Their samples are very generous and they last about a month on me!!
For those of you who haven’t used Everyday Minerals yet (yeah, I know everyone and their mother has used EDM, but who knows?), they have a kit which allows you to pick 6 products for $34+shipping.
Considering most of their full-size foundations are $12 and most of their brushes are around $10, this is a big savings! If I buy more than three things, I should just get a custom kit!
I’m going to get the following things:
– Full-sized foundation (Light Olive Intensive)
– Full-sized blush (Waffle Cone)
– Flat Top Brush (I LOVE my FTB, but I want another one as a backup)
– Full-sized Concealer (Intensive Medium)
Any more suggestions?
– Natural Reflections Light
– Blush – Snuggle
– Golden Light Intensive Foundation (I have one already)
Things to think about:
– I am thinking of getting the EDM e/s brush, but since it is less than $6 ($34/6 items = around $6 per item), I think I’ll get it separately
– I am a little wary of highly pigmented blushes, especially red/berry colors.
– The Mint Concealer did not work for me. It washes me out and makes me look ill!
– I’m wary of their e/s since I do not think I can use them up. I have the Golden Globes Palette which I LOVE, but not sure of the Sandcastle eye palette.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!