Have I mentioned how insane the past week has been? Since last Saturday, my life has been like this:
Business trip in Osaka (Saturday) → travel to Tokyo and back for a business trip (Sunday) → Fly to Hong Kong (Monday morning) →Fly to China on an 8 AM flight (Tuesday) → work in China (Wednesday through Friday) → Fly back to Japan (Saturday evening)
I don’t mind traveling a lot for work, but being constantly on the move is exhausting!
On to my Weekly Reads!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- When savings cost more than the splurge, via Pink Sith. How many times have you gone to the drugstore and ended up spending $100+? Good, it’s not just me.
- What are your top tips to for faster makeup application? via Makeup and Beauty Blog. I keep the TV on in the morning (most channels have the time shown on the screen), but keep it on mute so I don’t get distracted.
- Does sunscreen make you Vitamin D deficient, via The Beauty Brains. I hear this every summer, and I feel this is one of the biggest myths that people still believe. I do agree that staying outside, WITH SUN PROTECTION, is a good way to stay fit.
- Awesome kitchen gadgets, via Brit+ Co. If you are in Japan, I suggest you go to a 100 yen store which has many of these.
- 23 things you can cook in a waffle iron, via Listotic. I bought a waffle iron recently, so I really need to try out the waffled hash browns and french toast!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest