I’m in Okinawa as I write this. This year, I have gone to Okinawa almost once per month, which has caused my coworkers to wonder if I have a boyfriend there! Okinawa has a culture of its own, which is quite distinct from mainland Japan. In many ways, it has more in common with Taiwan, which is geographically closer.
- Why aren’t all cruelty free lists the same? via Phyrra. Very educational reading from an informed blogger.
- Using a cleansing balm without a cloth, via Beautyholics Anonymous. Using a new cloth every day is tough.
- 4 cheap and easy DIY blog props, via Makeup Savvy. To make your background look more interesting
- Grey booties, via Looks Good From The Back. Grey is such a versatile color for shoes!
- Old Navy launches its own bath and body collection, via Nouveau Cheap. Unfortunately, Old Navy has decided to get out of Japan.
- How to wear a denim skirt this fall, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I bought a denim skirt a few weeks ago, and I realized it has been at least 5 years since I last owned one.
- The top 5 sparkling water brands, via Spoon University. I go through a case of sparkling water every 2 weeks, but I buy an off-brand online.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest