Thanksgiving has come and gone in the US. While I think it is a great holiday for family get togethers, I’m really surprised about how much focus is now on Black Friday. It is amazing to me that people want to go shopping in the middle of the night, fighting their way through crowds!
I remember reading about one company which decided it would stay closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I hope other companies also start to do this, so that people can have a nice holiday with their families!
- Tips to stay motivated towards your goals, via Beautiful with Brains. These are great tips for anyone who is trying to make new habits.
- 6 shapewear must haves, via Girl with Curves. I always pick up my shapewear in the US because my size is not sold in Japan.
- L’Oreal 2016 sneak peeks, via Nouveau Cheap. The Lumi Cushion Foundation looks very interesting!
- This company lets you try on tattoos before you get inked, via Brit+ Co. This is such a great idea.
- 22 Thanksgiving bread recipes, via Serious Eats. Unfortunately cornmeal is hard to find in Japan so I won’t be making cornbread. I miss it a lot!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest