Happy new year! I’ve been slacking on blog posts recently. I’ve also realized that I bought almost NO new makeup or skincare things this year. Oh well – I’ll have to take a good hard look at my stash and do a favorites post!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- How to Look Stylish During a Clothing Buying Hiatus, via Bridgette Raes. Purging inspires me!
- Transitional you, via Always Pretty. I had to transition from wearing jeans to work, to wearing something more formal.
- Homemade luncheon meat, via NHK (Japanese). Now you can make your own spam at home.
- Capsule wardrobe for elegant professionals, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I’m always on the hunt for tops with a twist.
- What to wear on flights, via Putting Me Together. I’m all for leggings and sneakers. I know people who say I should wear something more put together, but I’ve had to run in airports too many times to wear anything other than sneakers.
- Waffled vegetable latkes, via Skinny Taste. My latkes come out a bit soggy. What is the secret to crispy latkes?
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest